Fucoxanthin-rich seaweed extract suppresses body weight gain and improves lipid metabolism in high-fat-fed C57BL/6J mice
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Nutrigenomics
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 961–969, September 2010
How to Cite
Jeon, S.-M., Kim, H.-J., Woo, M.-N., Lee, M.-K., Shin, Y. C., Park, Y. B. and Choi, M.-S. (2010), Fucoxanthin-rich seaweed extract suppresses body weight gain and improves lipid metabolism in high-fat-fed C57BL/6J mice. Biotechnology Journal, 5: 961–969. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000215
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- SRC program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- Korean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!