Lipase hydration state in the gas phase: Sorption isotherm measurements and inverse gas chromatography
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Biopolymers
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 1216–1225, November 2010
How to Cite
Marton, Z., Chaput, L., Pierre, G. and Graber, M. (2010), Lipase hydration state in the gas phase: Sorption isotherm measurements and inverse gas chromatography. Biotechnology Journal, 5: 1216–1225. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000272
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research
- French National Agency for Research ANR (Program “Chimie et Prcédés pour le Développement Durable”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!