A single-use purification process for the production of a monoclonal antibody produced in a PER.C6 human cell line
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 56–65, January 2011
How to Cite
Kuczewski, M., Schirmer, E., Lain, B. and Zarbis-Papastoitsis, G. (2011), A single-use purification process for the production of a monoclonal antibody produced in a PER.C6 human cell line. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 56–65. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000292
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- PERCIVIA Protein and Analytical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!