Stress-related challenges in pentose fermentation to ethanol by the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Systems biology for industrial applications
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 286–299, March 2011
How to Cite
Almeida, J. R. M., Runquist, D., Sànchez Nogué, V., Lidén, G. and Gorwa-Grauslund, M. F. (2011), Stress-related challenges in pentose fermentation to ethanol by the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 286–299. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000301
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Swedish Energy Agency (Energimyndigheten)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!