Opportunities for yeast metabolic engineering: Lessons from synthetic biology
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Systems biology for industrial applications
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 262–276, March 2011
How to Cite
Krivoruchko, A., Siewers, V. and Nielsen, J. (2011), Opportunities for yeast metabolic engineering: Lessons from synthetic biology. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 262–276. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000308
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
- The Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- The Chalmers Foundation
- The EU Framework VII project SYSINBIO
- The European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!