Treatment of cotton with an alkaline Bacillus spp cellulase: Activity towards crystalline cellulose
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Industrial Biotechnology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 275–283, February 2012
How to Cite
Caparrós, C., López, C., Torrell, M., Lant, N., Smets, J. and Cavaco-Paulo, A. (2012), Treatment of cotton with an alkaline Bacillus spp cellulase: Activity towards crystalline cellulose. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 275–283. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000352
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2011 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
- European Union, Marie Curie Fellowships. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-019885 from the Sixth Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!