Lipid biosynthesis monitored at the single-cell level in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Imaging technology
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 594–601, May 2012
How to Cite
Chumnanpuen, P., Brackmann, C., Nandy, S. K., Chatzipapadopoulos, S., Nielsen, J. and Enejder, A. (2012), Lipid biosynthesis monitored at the single-cell level in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 594–601. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000386
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- Chalmers Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- EU: UNICELLSYS
- Swedish Scientific Research Council
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology
- Office of the Higher Education Commission, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!