Engineered Thermobifida fusca cutinase with increased activity on polyester substrates
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer and Textile Biotech
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1230–1239, October 2011
How to Cite
Silva, C., Da, S., Silva, N., Matamá, T., Araújo, R., Martins, M., Chen, S., Chen, J., Wu, J., Casal, M. and Cavaco-Paulo, A. (2011), Engineered Thermobifida fusca cutinase with increased activity on polyester substrates. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1230–1239. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000391
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2011 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (Portugal). Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/46515/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!