An industrial perspective on bioreactor scale-down: What we can learn from combined large-scale bioprocess and model fluid studies
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Bioprocess Scale-up/down
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 934–943, August 2011
How to Cite
Noorman, H. (2011), An industrial perspective on bioreactor scale-down: What we can learn from combined large-scale bioprocess and model fluid studies. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 934–943. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000406
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- Nordic Program on Bioprocess Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!