Simulation of dissolved CO2 gradients in a scale-down system: A metabolic and transcriptional study of recombinant Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Bioprocess Scale-up/down
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 959–967, August 2011
How to Cite
Baez, A., Flores, N., Bolívar, F. and Ramírez, O. T. (2011), Simulation of dissolved CO2 gradients in a scale-down system: A metabolic and transcriptional study of recombinant Escherichia coli. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 959–967. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000407
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2011 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2011
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología, México. Grant Numbers: 183288, 126793
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!