Green fluorescent protein (GFP) leakage from microbial biosensors provides useful information for the evaluation of the scale-down effect
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Bioprocess Scale-up/down
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 968–978, August 2011
How to Cite
Delvigne, F., Brognaux, A., Francis, F., Twizere, J.-C., Gorret, N., Sorensen, S. J. and Thonart, P. (2011), Green fluorescent protein (GFP) leakage from microbial biosensors provides useful information for the evaluation of the scale-down effect. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 968–978. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000410
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Belgian fund for scientific research (FNRS) through a FRIA PhD grant. Grant Number: application number 168052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!