Miniaturized lensless imaging systems for cell and microorganism visualization in point-of-care testing
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Micro- and Nanofluidics – Applications in Biotechnology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 138–149, February 2011
How to Cite
Gurkan, U. A., Moon, S., Geckil, H., Xu, F., Wang, S., Lu, T. J. and Demirci, U. (2011), Miniaturized lensless imaging systems for cell and microorganism visualization in point-of-care testing. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 138–149. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000427
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- The China Research Fund for International Young Scientists. Grant Number: 30150110125
- National Natural Science Foundation Young Scholars Research Fund
- U.S. Army Medical Research & Material Command (USAMRMC)
- Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!