Nitrogen starvation strategies and photobioreactor design for enhancing lipid content and lipid production of a newly isolated microalga Chlorella vulgaris ESP-31: Implications for biofuels
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotechnology in Asia
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1358–1366, November 2011
How to Cite
Yeh, K.-L. and Chang, J.-S. (2011), Nitrogen starvation strategies and photobioreactor design for enhancing lipid content and lipid production of a newly isolated microalga Chlorella vulgaris ESP-31: Implications for biofuels. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1358–1366. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000433
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- Taiwan's Ministry of Economical Affairs. Grant Number: 99-D0204-3
- Taiwan's National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 97-2218-E-006-005, 98-2221-E-006-240-MY3, 98-2218-E-006-002, NSC 98-3114-E-006-012, 99-2221-E-006-137-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!