A three-dimensional colocalization RNA interference screening platform to elucidate the alternative lengthening of telomeres pathway
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 103–116, January 2012
How to Cite
Osterwald, S., Wörz, S., Reymann, J., Sieckmann, F., Rohr, K., Erfle, H. and Rippe, K. (2012), A three-dimensional colocalization RNA interference screening platform to elucidate the alternative lengthening of telomeres pathway. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 103–116. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000474
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2011 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- FORSYS program ViroQuant . Grant Number: (Project 0313923)
- CellNetworks–Cluster of Excellence. Grant Number: (EXC81)
- BMBF programs Services@MediGRID . Grant Number: (grant 01IG07015G)
- SysTec (project EpiSys)
- Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!