Integration of biomolecules and nanomaterials: Towards highly selective and sensitive biosensors
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotechnology in Asia
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1310–1316, November 2011
How to Cite
Hyun Seok and Park, T. H. (2011), Integration of biomolecules and nanomaterials: Towards highly selective and sensitive biosensors. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1310–1316. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100006
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010K001137, 2010-0000825, 2010-0020821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!