These authors contributed equally to this work.
Butanol production from renewable biomass: Rediscovery of metabolic pathways and metabolic engineering
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Industrial Biotechnology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 186–198, February 2012
How to Cite
Jang, Y.-S., Lee, J., Malaviya, A., Seung, D. Y., Cho, J. H. and Lee, S. Y. (2012), Butanol production from renewable biomass: Rediscovery of metabolic pathways and metabolic engineering. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 186–198. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100059
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- Advanced Biomass R&D Center of Korea. Grant Number: ABC-2010-0029799
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R32-2008-000-10142-0
- GS Caltex
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.