Biosynthesis of lactate-containing polyesters by metabolically engineered bacteria
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Industrial Biotechnology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 199–212, February 2012
How to Cite
Park, S. J., Lee, S. Y., Kim, T. W., Jung, Y. K. and Yang, T. H. (2012), Biosynthesis of lactate-containing polyesters by metabolically engineered bacteria. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 199–212. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100070
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- LG Chem
- Korean Systems Biology Research Project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- World Class University program
- Advanced Biomass R&D Center of Korea
- Global Frontier Research Program of MEST
- R&D Program of MKE/KEIT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!