Advances in cell-based biosensors using three-dimensional cell-encapsulating hydrogels
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Scaffold-free cell-based systems
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1466–1476, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, L., Huang, G., Wang, S., Wu, J., Lee, W. G., Chen, Y., Xu, F. and Lu, T. (2011), Advances in cell-based biosensors using three-dimensional cell-encapsulating hydrogels. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1466–1476. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100098
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10825210, 51073127
- Major International Joint Research Program of China. Grant Number: 11120101002
- National 111 Project of China. Grant Number: B06024
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: XJJ2010097
- Shaanxi Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: 2010JQ2010
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100481343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!