Changes in the bacterial community structure and diversity during bamboo retting
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer and Textile Biotech
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1262–1271, October 2011
How to Cite
Fu, J., Mueller, H., de Castro, J. V., Yu, C., Cavaco-Paulo, A., Guebitz, G. M. and Nyanhongo, G. S. (2011), Changes in the bacterial community structure and diversity during bamboo retting. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1262–1271. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100105
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 01:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- Earmarked fund for Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System
- The European Union Biorenew Project
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!