Elastin-like recombinamers: Biosynthetic strategies and biotechnological applications
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer and Textile Biotech
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1174–1186, October 2011
How to Cite
Girotti, A., Fernández-Colino, A., López, I. M., Rodríguez-Cabello, J. C. and Arias, F. J. (2011), Elastin-like recombinamers: Biosynthetic strategies and biotechnological applications. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1174–1186. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100116
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- European regional development fund (ERDF)
- MICINN. Grant Number: MAT 2007-66275-C02-01, MAT 2009-14195-C03-03, MAT-2010-15982, MAT2010-15310
- JCyL. Grant Number: VA034A09, VA030A08
- CIBER-BBN. Grant Number: CB06-01-0003
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!