Laccase mediator systems for eco-friendly production of medium-density fiberboard (MDF) on a pilot scale: Physicochemical analysis of the reaction mechanism
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer and Textile Biotech
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1253–1261, October 2011
How to Cite
Euring, M., Rühl, M., Ritter, N., Kües, U. and Kharazipour, A. (2011), Laccase mediator systems for eco-friendly production of medium-density fiberboard (MDF) on a pilot scale: Physicochemical analysis of the reaction mechanism. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1253–1261. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100119
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Eu 124/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!