Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) production by Bacillus cereus SPV using sugarcane molasses as the main carbon source
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Industrial Biotechnology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 293–303, February 2012
How to Cite
Akaraonye, E., Moreno, C., Knowles, J. C., Keshavarz, T. and Roy, I. (2012), Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) production by Bacillus cereus SPV using sugarcane molasses as the main carbon source. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 293–303. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100122
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-10069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!