Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) production by Bacillus cereus SPV using sugarcane molasses as the main carbon source
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Industrial Biotechnology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 293–303, February 2012
How to Cite
Akaraonye, E., Moreno, C., Knowles, J. C., Keshavarz, T. and Roy, I. (2012), Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) production by Bacillus cereus SPV using sugarcane molasses as the main carbon source. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 293–303. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100122
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-10069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!