Mesenchymal stem cell-seeded multilayered dense collagen-silk fibroin hybrid for tissue engineering applications
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer and Textile Biotech
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1198–1207, October 2011
How to Cite
Ghezzi, C. E., Marelli, B., Muja, N., Hirota, N., Martin, J. G., Barralet, J. E., Alessandrino, A., Freddi, G. and Nazhat, S. N. (2011), Mesenchymal stem cell-seeded multilayered dense collagen-silk fibroin hybrid for tissue engineering applications. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 1198–1207. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100127
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2011 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- Quebec Ministère du Développement économique, Innovation et Exportation: Soutien à des initiatives internationales de recherche et d'innovation
- Canadian Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Leaders Opportunity Funds
- McGill University Faculty of Engineering Hatch Faculty Fellowship
- Werner Graupe Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!