Programming microbial population dynamics by engineered cell–cell communication
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Synthetic Biology
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 837–849, July 2011
How to Cite
Song, H., Payne, S., Tan, C. and You, L. (2011), Programming microbial population dynamics by engineered cell–cell communication. Biotechnology Journal, 6: 837–849. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100132
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- NTU: Start-Up Grant
- MOE of Singapore: Tier-1 Grant
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01CA118486
- National Science Foundation: CAREER award
- DuPont Young Professorship
- David and Lucile Packard Fellowship
- Department of Homeland Security Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!