Integrated biofabrication for electro-addressed in-film bioprocessing
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frontiers in Biochemical Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 428–439, March 2012
How to Cite
Terrell, J. L., Gordonov, T., Cheng, Y., Wu, H.-C., Sampey, D., Luo, X., Tsao, C.-Y., Ghodssi, R., Rubloff, G. W., Payne, G. F. and Bentley, W. E. (2012), Integrated biofabrication for electro-addressed in-film bioprocessing. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 428–439. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100181
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2011 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- US Navy ONR. Grant Number: N000141010446
- US Army DTRA. Grant Number: BO085PO008
- National Science Foundation EFRI program
- R. W. Deutsch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!