Biochemical and mechanical extracellular matrix properties dictate mammary epithelial cell motility and assembly
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frontiers in Biochemical Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 397–408, March 2012
How to Cite
Shebanova, O. and Hammer, D. A. (2012), Biochemical and mechanical extracellular matrix properties dictate mammary epithelial cell motility and assembly. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 397–408. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100188
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2011 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: HL085303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!