Biochemical and mechanical extracellular matrix properties dictate mammary epithelial cell motility and assembly
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frontiers in Biochemical Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 397–408, March 2012
How to Cite
Shebanova, O. and Hammer, D. A. (2012), Biochemical and mechanical extracellular matrix properties dictate mammary epithelial cell motility and assembly. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 397–408. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100188
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2011 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: HL085303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!