Production of glucuronic acid-based polysaccharides by microbial fermentation for biomedical applications
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Industrial Biotechnology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 237–250, February 2012
How to Cite
Cimini, D., De Rosa, M. and Schiraldi, C. (2012), Production of glucuronic acid-based polysaccharides by microbial fermentation for biomedical applications. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 237–250. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100242
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR): L297 project: “Produzione biotecnologica di condroitina”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!