G-PKDrep-live, a genetically encoded FRET reporter to measure PKD activity at the trans-Golgi-network
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 148–154, January 2012
How to Cite
Eisler, S. A., Fuchs, Y. F., Pfizenmaier, K. and Hausser, A. (2012), G-PKDrep-live, a genetically encoded FRET reporter to measure PKD activity at the trans-Golgi-network. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 148–154. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100273
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2011 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- German Cancer Aid. Grant Numbers: DKH 109241, 107545
- Heidelberger Akademie der Wissenschaften: WIN-Kolleg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!