Integrating knowledge representation and quantitative modelling in physiology
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Systems biology and personalized medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 958–972, August 2012
How to Cite
de Bono, B. and Hunter, P. (2012), Integrating knowledge representation and quantitative modelling in physiology. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 958–972. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100304
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- European Commission's 7th Framework Programme – the VPH Network of Excellence. Grant Number: 223920
- European Commission's 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: RICORDO project: 248502
- New Zealand Maurice Wilkins Centre of Research Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!