Engineering of self-sustaining systems: Substituting the yeast glucose transporter plus hexokinase for the Lactococcus lactis phosphotransferase system in a Lactococcus lactis network in silico
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Synthetic biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 877–883, July 2012
How to Cite
Adamczyk, M. and Westerhoff, H. V. (2012), Engineering of self-sustaining systems: Substituting the yeast glucose transporter plus hexokinase for the Lactococcus lactis phosphotransferase system in a Lactococcus lactis network in silico. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 877–883. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100314
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!