Histidine affinity tags affect MSP142 structural stability and immunodominance in mice
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 133–147, January 2012
How to Cite
Khan, F., Legler, P. M., Mease, R. M., Duncan, E. H., Bergmann-Leitner, E. S. and Angov, E. (2012), Histidine affinity tags affect MSP142 structural stability and immunodominance in mice. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 133–147. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100331
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2011 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- U.S. Agency for International Development. Grant Number: project number 936-3118, award number GHA-T-00-08-00007-01
- United States Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!