Use of flux pre-analysis to enable 13C tracer studies in pyruvate kinase-deficient Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frontiers in Biochemical Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 449–460, March 2012
How to Cite
Meade, J., Khan, S., Ataai, M. and Domach, M. (2012), Use of flux pre-analysis to enable 13C tracer studies in pyruvate kinase-deficient Escherichia coli. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 449–460. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100338
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- NSF Grant. Grant Number: CBET-0967874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!