A screening tool for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies: Identifying the most stable protein and its best formulation based on thioflavin T binding
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 127–132, January 2012
How to Cite
Kayser, V., Chennamsetty, N., Voynov, V., Helk, B., Forrer, K. and Trout, B. L. (2012), A screening tool for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies: Identifying the most stable protein and its best formulation based on thioflavin T binding. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 127–132. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100366
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2011 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Novartis. Grant Number: 6899090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!