Mammalian cells as biopharmaceutical production hosts in the age of omics
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 75–89, January 2012
How to Cite
Dietmair, S., Nielsen, L. K. and Timmins, N. E. (2012), Mammalian cells as biopharmaceutical production hosts in the age of omics. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 75–89. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100369
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!