Real time analysis of protein location and function: A Golgi-specific PKD sensor
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 17–18, January 2012
How to Cite
Gautam, N. (2012), Real time analysis of protein location and function: A Golgi-specific PKD sensor. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 17–18. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100424
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!