Non-native aggregation of recombinant human granulocyte-colony stimulating factor under simulated process stress conditions
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Systems biology and personalized medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1014–1024, August 2012
How to Cite
Roessl, U., Wiesbauer, J., Leitgeb, S., Birner-Gruenberger, R. and Nidetzky, B. (2012), Non-native aggregation of recombinant human granulocyte-colony stimulating factor under simulated process stress conditions. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1014–1024. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100436
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2012 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Land Steiermark
- Steirische Wirtschaftsförderung
- Sandoz GmbH, Kundl, Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!