The two faces of His-tag: Immune response versus ease of protein purification
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biotech Methods and Advances
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 18–19, January 2012
How to Cite
Randolph, T. W. (2012), The two faces of His-tag: Immune response versus ease of protein purification. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 18–19. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100459
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!