Gateway-compatible transposon vector to genetically modify human embryonic kidney and adipose-derived stromal cells.
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Synthetic biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 891–897, July 2012
How to Cite
Petrakis, S., Raskó, T., Mátés, L., Ivics, Z., Izsvák, Z., Kouzi-Koliakou, K. and Koliakos, G. (2012), Gateway-compatible transposon vector to genetically modify human embryonic kidney and adipose-derived stromal cells. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 891–897. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100471
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Biohellenika Biotechnology company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!