Gateway-compatible transposon vector to genetically modify human embryonic kidney and adipose-derived stromal cells.
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Synthetic biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 891–897, July 2012
How to Cite
Petrakis, S., Raskó, T., Mátés, L., Ivics, Z., Izsvák, Z., Kouzi-Koliakou, K. and Koliakos, G. (2012), Gateway-compatible transposon vector to genetically modify human embryonic kidney and adipose-derived stromal cells. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 891–897. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100471
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Biohellenika Biotechnology company
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.