High-throughput process development of chromatography steps: Advantages and limitations of different formats used
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: High-throughput process development
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1192–1202, October 2012
How to Cite
Łącki, K. M. (2012), High-throughput process development of chromatography steps: Advantages and limitations of different formats used. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1192–1202. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100475
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!