Both the authors contributed equally to this work.
High-throughput screening for cellobiose dehydrogenases by Prussian Blue in situ formation
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Synthetic biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 919–930, July 2012
How to Cite
Vasilchenko, L. G., Ludwig, R., Yershevich, O. P., Haltrich, D. and Rabinovich, M. L. (2012), High-throughput screening for cellobiose dehydrogenases by Prussian Blue in situ formation. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 919–930. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100480
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2012 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!