We dedicate this paper to the founder of this field, our mentor and friend, Professor Dick B. Janssen from the Groningen University.
Haloalkane dehalogenases: Biotechnological applications†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 32–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Koudelakova, T., Bidmanova, S., Dvorak, P., Pavelka, A., Chaloupkova, R., Prokop, Z. and Damborsky, J. (2013), Haloalkane dehalogenases: Biotechnological applications. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 32–45. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100486
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/08/0114, P503/12/0572 and P207/12/0775
- Grant Agency of the Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IAA401630901
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0001
- Brno PhD Talent Scholarship provided by Brno City Murlicipality
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!