We dedicate this paper to the founder of this field, our mentor and friend, Professor Dick B. Janssen from the Groningen University.
Haloalkane dehalogenases: Biotechnological applications†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 32–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Koudelakova, T., Bidmanova, S., Dvorak, P., Pavelka, A., Chaloupkova, R., Prokop, Z. and Damborsky, J. (2013), Haloalkane dehalogenases: Biotechnological applications. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 32–45. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100486
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/08/0114, P503/12/0572 and P207/12/0775
- Grant Agency of the Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IAA401630901
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0001
- Brno PhD Talent Scholarship provided by Brno City Murlicipality
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.