Crosstalk between endogenous and synthetic components – synthetic signaling meets endogenous components
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Synthetic biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 846–855, July 2012
How to Cite
Morey, K. J., Antunes, M. S., Barrow, M. J., Solorzano, F. A., Havens, K. L., Smith, J. J. and Medford, J. (2012), Crosstalk between endogenous and synthetic components – synthetic signaling meets endogenous components. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 846–855. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100487
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!