A protein-stabilizing technology for enhanced antibody stability and antibody-binding profiles in a microchip array
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Systems biology and personalized medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1002–1007, August 2012
How to Cite
Scholz, M. and Lüking, A. (2012), A protein-stabilizing technology for enhanced antibody stability and antibody-binding profiles in a microchip array. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1002–1007. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100494
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2012 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!