An autonomously self-assembling dendritic DNA nanostructure for target DNA detection
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanobio vs. Bionano
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 221–227, February 2013
How to Cite
Chandran, H., Rangnekar, A., Shetty, G., Schultes, E. A., Reif, J. H. and LaBean, T. H. (2013), An autonomously self-assembling dendritic DNA nanostructure for target DNA detection. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 221–227. doi: 10.1002/biot.201100499
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CCF-1141847, CCF 0829749
- NSF EMT. Grant Number: CCF-0829797, CCF-0829798
- AFSOR Contract. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!