Synthetic biology challenges long-held hypotheses in translation, codon bias and transcription
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Synthetic biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 835–845, July 2012
How to Cite
Forster, A. C. (2012), Synthetic biology challenges long-held hypotheses in translation, codon bias and transcription. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 835–845. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200002
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!