Recombinantly produced cellobiose dehydrogenase from Corynascus thermophilus for glucose biosensors and biofuel cells
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1359–1366, November 2012
How to Cite
Harreither, W., Felice, A. K. G., Paukner, R., Gorton, L., Ludwig, R. and Sygmund, C. (2012), Recombinantly produced cellobiose dehydrogenase from Corynascus thermophilus for glucose biosensors and biofuel cells. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1359–1366. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200049
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- European Commission project “3D-Nanobiodevice”. Grant Number: NMP4-SL-2009-229255
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.