Periodic counter-current chromatography – design and operational considerations for integrated and continuous purification of proteins
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biopharmaceuticals
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1496–1508, December 2012
How to Cite
Godawat, R., Brower, K., Jain, S., Konstantinov, K., Riske, F. and Warikoo, V. (2012), Periodic counter-current chromatography – design and operational considerations for integrated and continuous purification of proteins. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1496–1508. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200068
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!